This page shows the various logo dreams LogoFun13 had.
Classics from 2018
Here are two of my logo dreams, recorded on a notebook in 2018.
The first dream goes like this:
Me and Garfield were getting ready to go to Super Kicks. On the television in the living room, some 2018 20th Century Fox dream logos were on-screen. I don't remember them all, but I do remember a variation where the TCF logo was styled like the Walt Disney Pictures logo seen on Tron: Legacy. It had the animation of the Disney logo (the forming of the logo) and the camera panning of the Fox logo.
The other dream is as follows:
We went to the LogoFun13 Cinema to watch The LogoFun13 Movie. We entered the theater while another film was ending, which was The Rocky Horror Picture Show on PBS. The film was released by Warner Bros. Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and Universal Pictures. After the film faded to black, four MGM logos appeared! There was one roar before the logos faded out, but Garfield got scared when he saw the four MGM logos side-by-side. After the MGM logos faded out, the Warner Bros. and Universal appeared, in the same style as the MGM logos. After that, some Screen Gems logos appeared, followed by the PBS logos. Then, for intermission, it showed the Science Channel (SCI). The dream ends there.
September 3, 2021: Terminator Restored TV Print
Something strange happened in one of my recent dreams: I was watching Terminator on a TV channel, when, after the "Film modified" screen, the current Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer logo appeared. I was used to MGM having their logo appear on certain films, plastering old logos, but after the MGM logo faded out, the current Orion Pictures logo appeared, plastering the old logo. Afterwards, the Hemdale Film Corporation logo appeared, but it was restored in High-Definition. The companies that restored the film were credited as follows:
Restoration copyright © 2021 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Inc.
- Super Kicks is a karate studio. There are 2 locations in Virginia, one in Ashburn (Junction Plaza) and one in Leesburg (Leesburg Plaza).
- This is not a real cinema, so don't even try to find it's location, OK?
- This film is not real, so don't even try to find a showtime for it for a theater near you.
- Do note that the cinema in my dreams can present movies from TV Channels. Don't ask why.
- The film is actually released by 20th Century Fox, so it could be that it was a remake.
- The current logo was the 2nd from the right, and the other three were the "Leo's First Appearance" logo. (Yes, I gave that logo a custom nickname.)
- Unlike my other dreams where the MGM logo's volume would be turned up to the max, scaring me, the MGM logo's volume in this dream was normal.
- This meant that it was a shortened logo, like the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television logo.
- The current logos for these companies were on the far right.
- Most of these were the "S from Hell" logo, but the "Torch Lady" (in black and white, for some reason) and the "Dancing Sticks" logos did make an appearance.
- The PBS station was WETA in Washington, D. C., which means the WETA logo and the PBS logo appeared.
- The show in which the Science Channel was airing in my dreams was How It's Made.
- I (LogoFun13-YT) think that the channel I was watching in this dream was Fox.
- The screen reads: "This film has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit this screen, and edited for content."
- It's the one with the "A MGM Company" byline.
- Do note that the current and old Orion logos are the same, just some minor changes.
- This logo can be seen on the Hemdale VHS release of the film.