This page is here to showcase the logo history of my YouTube channel. The logos seen here can be found on my YouTube Videos.
1st Logo (January 22nd, 2017 - October 2nd, 2018)
Nickname: The LogoFun13 V
Logo: On a black background, we a Village Roadshow Pictures print logo without the text. The text, "LogoFun13 Productions" in a Special Elite font in blue appears under the logo. Under that, a byline reading "A Division Of LogoFun13 Corp." in the same font in white.
Variant: The text "Distributed by" can appear, positioned near the top of the logo.
FX/SFX: None or fading in and out transitions.
Music/Sounds Variant: On the Channel Introduction video, the YouTube Video music is heard throughout the logo.
Availability: Only seen on the Channel Introduction video. The logo itself was used during the YouTube Video Editor days.
2nd Logo (October 2nd, 2018 - September 8th, 2019)
Nicknames: WeVideo LogoFun13, The 13M Shield
Logo: We transition in with moving color bars to a new LogoFun13 logo, complete with the 13M Shield and full channel name. The text "LogoFun13 The Koopa Troopa Thingy Productions" is in the "Press Start 2P" font in blue. The background for the logo is a gradient of blue. Underneath this is a copyright notice: "© 2017-present LogoFun13 The Koopa Troopa Thingy Productions. All rights reserved. All copyrights allowed. LogoFun13 The Koopa Troopa Thingy Productions and the LogoFun13 13M shield are trademarked by the LogoFun13 Corp." After a fanfare plays, the logo transitions out.
Trivia: This logo was designed in Sketchpad.
- On the video titled "Randomness, Inc", after the fanfare plays, the logo does not transition out. Instead, Microsoft Sam says, "Enjoy the soy sauce.", pronouncing the phrase wrong. The logo then cuts to color bars.
- The closing version for "Randomness, Inc" leaves the first transition out. After the logo transitions out, the video cuts to some more footage with a Windows XP error sound effect.
- On the video titled "Screen Record", the transitions are omitted. This was before LogoFun13 discovered the WeVideo transitions.
- On LogoFun13's 700 Subscriber Special, a different transition is used for the closing logo. After the fanfare has finished playing, the logo stays on screen for a few seconds, before cutting to color bars.
FX/SFX: Transitions, done with WeVideo.
Music/Sounds: The shortened version of the 1981 20th Century Fox fanfare. The audio quality for that is bad.
Music/Sounds Variant: For the closing version of the logo, the 20th Television logo fanfare plays.
Availability: Seen on several videos from LogoFun13.
3rd Logo (September 8th, 2019 - 2021)
Nicknames: WeVideo LogoFun13 II, The 13M Shield II, Video Montage
Logo: We open with a new background with blue and light blue colors. The PlayStation 2 Extended Startup fades in with other items fading in and out including a screen recorded video, the 3rd logo from Columbia Pictures Television, the Nintendo Gamecube Startup, color bars, a PlayStation 2 BIOS Corruption and the 4th logo from Cannon Films. As the fanfare almost ends, the PlayStation 2 Extended Startup fades out, and then the intro part from the 2nd logo appears. After the fanfare ends, the logo fades out.
Trivia: The PlayStation 2 Extended Startup, the Cannon Films logo, the Nintendo Gamecube startup, the PlayStation 2 BIOS Corruption and the Columbia Pictures Television logos were chroma keyed, removing their black spots. Also, the background in the beginning is made with Sketchpad, just like the LogoFun13 logo.
Variant: The logo reappears at the end of the second episode of "Randomness, Inc", but is silent as the music used for the credits of the show plays. When the LogoFun13 logo appears, the text "This has been a original production from" appears, overlaying on top of the logo.
FX/SFX: Transitions and chroma keying, done with WeVideo.
Music/Sounds: The 1994 20th Century Fox fanfare.
Availability: Commonly seen on LogoFun13's videos.
4th Logo (2021 - present)
Logo: We start with the same background and PlayStation 2 Extended Startup from the 3rd intro, but this time, there are new videos fading in and out. After all videos fade out, the blue/light blue background fades out, and the LogoFun13 logo, without the copyright details, zooms out, stopping after a while. The byline, "A LogoFun13 Corporation Company", fades in. The logo and byline fade out, leaving the PS2 startup, which fades out after a few seconds.
- Warner Bros. Pictures/New Line Cinema (Rampage Version from 2018)
- PlayStation 2 Bios Corruption
- WGBH TV Boston logo
- Cannon Films logo (1980s)
- BBC (CBC Spoof by Alden)
- Program Exchange Spoof (from ltime (YouTube) and the CLG Wiki Discord Server)
- CBS 1997 Spoof (from the CLG Wiki Discord Server)
- Hanna-Barbera Logo (with Warner Media byline, spoof, from CLG Wiki Discord Server)
- MGM Spoof (titled: "roar", from CLG Wiki Discord Server)
- Windows XP Media Center Edition (from YouTube)
- Color Bars
- M6 Logo (2000)
- Columbia Pictures Television (1970s)
- Nintendo Gamecube Startup
- PlayStation 2 Menu
Trivia: Yoshi and Blue Koopa Troopa also make an appearance here!
Variant: A shortened version exists, which is commonly used as an closing logo for the channel.
FX/SFX: Movement, transitions and chroma keying, all done by WeVideo.
Music/Sounds: The current 20th Century Fox logo fanfare in low pitch, and at the end of the fanfare, the PlayStation 2 Startup music plays.
Music/Sounds Variant: For the short version, the 20th Television logo fanfare in low pitch plays before the PS2 Startup plays.
Availability: Brand new. Made it's YouTube debut on The VideoEditBot YTP Collab 2, which is on TypedDuke's YouTube channel, TypedDuke/TeemoTheFanboy, and will be seen on future videos from LogoFun13.
Notes: This is the first intro to have a fanfare mix.